Making Workforce Data Work:
How States Can Use Education and Workforce Data to Develop Skilled Workers and Strong Economies
WDQC organized a bipartisan congressional briefing in Washington, DC about how states are effectively using workforce data to assist educators, students, policymakers and businesses. The event highlighted ongoing data challenges, and identified ways that federal policy could promote better data systems.
- Patrick Perry, Vice Chancellor, California Community Colleges (Powerpoint)
- Sue Mukherjee, Director of the Center for Workforce Info. & Analysis, Pennsylvania Dept. of Labor and Industry (Powerpoint)
- Domenico Parisi, Director of National Strategic Planning & Analysis Research Center, Mississippi State University
- Rachel Zinn, Director, Workforce Data Quality Campaign
- Andy Van Kleunen, Executive Director, National Skills Coalition